Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This is all new to me

Last year I decided that I wanted to do something with all the pictures I got from my aunt that related to our family history. Well I thought the best way was to scrapbook! So I bought a kit,scissors, tape ect and well...I guess I just didn't get it. So I started researching on the net and when I started reading about the Cricut and all it could do I thought that is exactly what I needed! When I saw the price they were being sold for at Walmart on Black Friday, I got one. Then I needed cartridges oh and a gypsy! Thank goodness for Ebay!

Well now that I have all these fun tools for scrapping, I am finding that I like card making too! I plan on posting pics here and try to remember to give credit where credit is due since I have been, well, getting inspiration from others for my ideas. I think eventually I will be able to come up with my own ideas, but until then, thanks to all for the inspirations!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment